One of the things I enjoy about Honduras is the coffee. I know it is not very "spiritual", but hey I am part of the Vineyard Church and we love our coffee. My favorite so far is the one you see above, Copan. I like to get the whole bean and grind it myself at home. So, today I slept in and woke up to Ana grinding the beans for our French Press.
One of things I like to do quickly upon returning from a trip is to start processing what I saw and how God is working in and through me. So, today as Ana and I shared coffee together, I shared stories from this most recent adventure. I am so fortunate to have a wife that supports me on my journeys, even if it means I am gone alot. Someone who will listen to my struggles and support me through them. I am always amazed by her gentleness and wisdom.
So, today I am fortunate to not have to process alone, I have my biggest fan at my side to help me along.
2 comments:
Con leche or sin leche?
With a touch of Half and Half.
Post a Comment